Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!

OH CANADA!!!!
And so on and so forth. So far the nation's birthday has been relatively uneventful. I had band rehearsal in Kingsville with some of Eclipse to work on some new stuff, then just watched some Dr. Phil (YES, I'm addicted. Courtney, you feel my pain, right??) Well, I'm finishing this right now at 3 AM. After a fun filled night at Big Dicks, followed by karaoke at Patty O's and then capped off with a drink at Papa Cheney's. So, it was fun. Saw Myles tonight, which was totally random. It was definitely nice to see him again. Anyway, right now Lindsey and I are just finishing our McDonald's and heading to bed, so this is going to be it for my blogging for this evening. Happy Birthday Canada!

2 comments:

thisboyzlife said...

YAY!!
Jen's got a blog!
the McFarlane..

the McJenJen.


jenjen's poppin the fenfen
While ridin a hen, hen
on her way to Yem....men


OhYA

Jennifer said...

Thanks Paul ;)